Helping Manage Your Short and Long Term Lift Truck Needs
Alliance Material Handling has a wide variety of makes and models available for rent with varying capacities. All of our equipment rentals are maintained to meet factory quality and safety guidelines. We also offer both short and long term rental options to fit the needs of your project or situation.
Benefits Of Renting A Forklift With Us:
- Short and Long Term Rentals
- Rent to Own Options Available
- Well Maintained Rental Fleet
- Delivery To Your Site
- Variety Of Makes and Models
- 3,000 – 40,000 lb. Capacities
- Supplement Your Existing Equipment
- Short Term Use For Special Projects
- Ideal For Seasonal Industries
Need A Lift Truck NOW?: Full Line Forklifts For Rent
Contact our equipment rental experts for a fast solution to your lift truck emergency. We have fully tested, operational forklifts ready to be delivered to your job site. We will do our best to help keep your project running on time and within budget.
LP • Gas • Diesel • Electric
Warehouse • Heavy Duty • Industrial • All Terrain
- Manual and Electric Pallet Jacks (up to 8000 lbs)
- Electric Reach & Deep Reach
- Narrow Aisle Trucks
- Order Pickers
- Walk Behind Stackers
- Three and 4 Wheel Electric Forklifts
- LP, Gas & Diesel Ride-on Forklifts (3,000 – 40,000 lb capacity)
- Boom Lift and Scissor Lift Rentals
- Cushion Tire and Pneumatic Tire
- Tow Tractors
- Batteries and Chargers
Looking To Buy A Forklift?
Not Ready To Buy A Forklift?
Take one for a test drive with an affordable forklift rental from Alliance Material Handling. Try out and compare different types and lift capacities to see what works best for your application. We have a wide selection in stock and ready to roll.